- Blockchains for Public Recordkeeping and for Recording Land Records, by the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration in collaboration with the Vermont Municipal Clerks' and Treasurers' Association, the Vermont League of Cities and Towns, and the Agency of Digital Services.
- BlockChain Technology: Opportunities and Risks, by the Secretary of State, Attorney General and Commissioner of Financial Regulation, January 15, 2016 (with significant contributions from staff at the Vermont State Archives & Records Administration).
- Report Related to the Implementation of a Document Management System, by the Secretary of Administration in collaboration with the Vermont Department of Information and Innovation and the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration, January 15, 2012.
- Executive Agency Records Report, by the Secretary of Administration and the State Archivist, January 15, 2006. Related reports and studies include:
- Legislative Committee Tape Project, by the State Archives, February 15, 2005
- Legislative Council Staff Report on Public Records, Privacy, and Electronic Access in Vermont, January 2005
Annual reports were required by the Vermont Legislature between 2004 and 2012.